Bungie will likely be releasing a Destiny 2 patch in a few days that can fix regular accessibility Prestige Raid, Trials, Nightfall and time limited events.
As covered a while back, the discharge of the Curse of Osiris DLC prevented players from accessing the prestige Raid, Nightfall, and Trials.? Every one of these activities were accessible before expansion’s launch, although the expansion caused these activities for being gone after an independent DLC playlist and players who doesn’t own the Curse within the Osiris expansion simply can’t play the content which they bought with the purchase of Destiny 2.
Following community outrage over this decision, Bungie has recently admitted they have produced mistake and has now promised a hotfix which is to be deployed in a few days.
“With Curse of Osiris now live, it’s clear that we’ve made some mistakes with the way have handled content access”, Bungie writes in the new post. “The Destiny endgame includes a number of activities and playlists that any of us prefer to remain related to players as they simply grow tougher. In Destiny 1, when your character grew more efficient throughout each expansion, your best content, like Vault of Glass, remained behind and lost its relevance for players. We wanted the perfect solution for Destiny 2, where the whole Endgame activities could stay relevant as each Expansion causes your Guardian to progress ever more powerful.”
Down below you will discover the modifications that Bungie is going to be making:
The Prestige Leviathan Raid are going to be brought back because of Power 300, and rewards will decrease to check the modern Electricity consuming. All players will regain accessibility to the Prestige Raid.
- This allows admission to “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy for all players.
- This will allow all players chance to complete a final step to your Legend of Acrius Exotic Shotgun.
Trials of your Nine will still only require Curse of Osiris when it carries a Curse of Osiris map. For anyone other weeks, will probably be on the market to all players.
- This allows entry to “Lest Ye Be Judged” Achievement/Trophy for all those players.
- Trials with the Nine rewards that launched with Destiny 2 is still accessible to all players.
- New Seasonal Rewards that launched with Curse of Osiris, including the new Seasonal Armor Ornaments, will be needing ownership of Curse of Osiris to obtain.
The Prestige Nightfall will stay a pinnacle activity, on the new 330 Power cap.
- This means Prestige Nightfall will need ownership of Curse of Osiris.
- Because for this, we shall update “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy to simply reference The Prestige Raid.
- Moving forward, we’re also investigating adding a 3rd difficulty to all Prestige activities, in order that we’re able to provide both difficult that stays relevant each and every new Expansion, including a Prestige version available to players.
Normal Nightfall will undoubtedly require Curse of Osiris if this comes with a Curse of Osiris map. For those other weeks it’ll be accessible to all players.
Time limited events C Iron Banner, Faction Rally, plus the Dawning, will likely be made available to all players.
We are going to be postponing tomorrow’s Faction Rally, to be sure the whole players can access the activity and also the appropriate rewards.
Iron Banner and Faction Rally rewards that launched with Destiny 2 it’s still for sale to all players.
New Seasonal Rewards that launch with Curse of Osiris, like the new Seasonal Armor Ornaments, requires ownership of Curse of Osiris to accumulate.
We’ll update you after a hotfix arrives. Destiny 2 is obtainable cell phone PC, PS4, and Xbox One.