The classic action role-playing game Titan Quest is on the way to consoles the coming year, publisher THQ Nordic confirmed today.
The classic game, which was recently re-released again on PC as Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, will launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 20th for the worth of $29.99 / 29.99 / 26.99. The Switch version will likely be released with a to be confirmed date. All versions from the game can even range from the Immortal Throne expansion.
If you haven’t read about the action, you can check out a review available from the publisher below.
From?Age of Empires?co-creator Brian Sullivan and?Braveheart?writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the planet. The gods seek the hero who could turn the tide within the epic struggle which will determine the fate of both men and gods. Ready for your quest?
- Explore the original World?C Unlock arcane mysteries while you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend?C Battle mythical beasts in a very story-driven campaign which will determine the fate off existence.
- Highly Customizable Characters?C Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and older 1000 bits of unique and legendary items to produce the ultimate champion.
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay?C Challenge others to have the story plot in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay.
- Console controls & UI?C Made to order UI and controls to get a perfect ARPG experience by using a gamepad.
- Remastered graphics?C Fully reworked textures to have an current?Titan Quest?experience.
English C Game Audio & Game Text
French C Game Audio & Game Text
German- Game Audio & Game Text
Russian C Game Audio & Game Text
Italian C Game Text Only
Polish C Game Text Only
Spanish C Game Text Only
Chinese (Simplified) C Game Text Only
Korean C Game Text Only
Japanese C Game Text Only