The latest update for GT Sport is already live and capable to install on your PS4. But specifically what does the new update bring? A reasonable bit of new stuff, actually.
The big news using this update is usually that there are nine new cars to access grips with. Full list is down the page together with the GT Sport 1.28 patch notes.
If you’re uninterested in new cars (?!?!) than the new track is deserving of that you simply little more excited. The fan-favourite Fuji Speedway continues to be included with the action cost-free. There’s the regular type of the track as well as the shortcut version, which are playable reverse. So really that’s four new solutions to race – not bad.
There may also be three new GT League events aimed at all amounts of racing fans, from beginner to amateur to pro. Again, you’ll find these listed listed below while using patch notes.
To be fair to Sony and Polyphony Digital, the post-release support for GT Sport has been really, truly great. If you’ve sat this one out as yet, I’d say it’s worth a trial, especially seeing as the overall game is often really cheap within the PlayStation Store and also Amazon and native retailers.
Here’s the state patch notes for GT Sport update 1.28 on PS4:
New Cars:?The following 9 cars have been added:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65
- BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) ’11
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ’06
- Honda NSX Type R ’92
- Mazda RX500 ’70
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2-seater (Z32) ’89
- Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ’60
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) ’01
- Porsche 911 GT3 (997) ’08
Tracks:?The “Fuji Speedway” track has long been put in 2 different layouts:
- Fuji Speedway F
- Fuji Speedway GT
Campaign Mode:?The following events have been put into the “GT League”:
- Beginner League: “The Passion of Dr. Wankel”
- Amateur League: “Real Circuit Tours”
- Professional League: “Group 1 Cup”
- “Stars & Stripes” Rounds 4 and 5
- “J-Sport Meeting” Rounds 4 and 5
- “Mercedes AMG Grand Prix Rounds” 4 and 5
- “Gr. 3 Endurance Series” Round 4
“Red Bull Ring” has become added to the “Circuit Experience”.