There’s a whole new update today for Marvel’s Spider-Man on PS4. Unfortunately it’s not really exciting and New Game Plus continues to be nowhere located, but there is one meaningful with regard to the game’s set of features.
For people who prefer inverted camera controls (yuck!) the newest update adds a really feature. Insomniac reports that there’s more in to the future sooner or later using updates, but for the moment here’s what’s new in Spider-Man on PS4.
- Added an opportunity to invert the digital camera horizontally.
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed a difficulty the location where the game could freeze on load of an save game.
- Addressed a difficulty where players gets stuck inside Empire State Building spire.
- Addressed various complaints about Research Stations locking incorrectly.
- Addressed a dilemma where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating a sound recorder.
- Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end.
- Addressed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative outside the arena in his boss fight.
- Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial.
- Further improved stability.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.
- Addressed various additional issues.
If you’ve yet to experiment with Spider-Man and even figure out what the world thinks of the game, you’ll find our review through here.?