Microsoft announced?during Gamescom 2017 today that seven more games are going to be put into its Xbox Game Pass service in September. Starting Sept. 1, these seven games will probably be offered to download for people the Xbox One subscription service.
- 10 Second Ninja X
- Fable II
- Garou: Mark on the Wolves
- Metro: Last Light Redux
- ReCore Definitive Edition
- The Bridge
The biggest standout on the list is?ReCore Definitive Edition, which had been also announced today at Gamescom. The Xbox One and Windows 10 PC Play Anywhere title, offering enhanced visuals and new content, releases Aug. 29 for $19.99 or free for ReCore owners. Check out the 4K trailer through the announcement here.
In addition, the Xbox Game Pass program?shall be to be found in?Argentina, Brazil, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Nigeria, Turkey and UAE starting Sept. 1. No mention in case the catalog are very different for all countries, but Xbox One owners can try the service inside of a 14-day free sample.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Microsoft Becomes Publisher of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for Xbox One
- No More Mass Effect: Andromeda Single-Player Updates and DLC Planned
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Will Center around the Pokemon Necrozma
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Gets a January Release Date Together with a Stunning Steelbook Box Art [Update]