Massive Damage just announced Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition. Because name suggests, it’s a re-release of your popular space indie game on Steam from last year. However, what’s more, it comes packed with a huge amount of extra features to improve the overall game much more. Here are the information:
- Streamlined Campaign greatly speeds up progression and tightens the campaign a great action and adventure packed 12 hrs depending on your play style and pace
- Streamlined All Systems for faster progression, including economy, starbase, resources, and officer levelling.
- New Officer Progression System with 6 subclasses, 3 Prestige classes, new skill tree, and also 20+ new Prestige/Epic powers.
- New Ship Loadout and Config screen will allow you to customize loadouts (and save them) to your ships just before entering combat
- New Difficulty Mode called Vice Admiral and slightly increased difficulty all over the board
- Enhanced Combat includes 25+ new alien faction space combat abilities, more combos both for players and enemies, increased faction weaknesses and resistances, along with balancing tweaks
- New UI Overhaul devised for greater readability and usability. Many total well being enhancements to all or any aspects of the sport, a great number of to deliniate here.
We will also get the latest announcement trailer with the game.
Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition is anticpated to be released for PC ?on August 10.