Hitman received a fresh patch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC which brings some daily life improvements for your game. IO Interactive released the update today, and the two biggest changes are reduced loading time for the Xbox One and a easier unlock process for Professional difficulty.
Other changes the newest patch dropped at Hitman are smaller, but nonetheless very welcome. NPC enemies already have a slower fire rate with pistols and Agent 47 takes less damage ad medium-to-long range. You also now recover health somewhat faster which helps with some of the very complicated contracts.
Other fixes include:
- The mini-map now displays the “Unconscious Witness,” “Trespassing,” and “Hostile Area” statuses correctly.
- The game now will recheck if you’ve reached level 20 whenever you launch it to fix some previous complaints about trophies and achievements being awarded.
- Trophy descriptions around the PlayStation 4 were updated to alter mistakes and typos.
- Fixed a difficulty the location where the Opportunity Marker could disappear after saving and loading the video game.
- Fixed a problem by using a prompt that may to allow players to inadvertently cancel the link process and commence the sport in Offline Mode.
- Guards do not repeatedly drop weapons they find on the ground.
- Fixed the situation with all the toilet in Marrakesh behaving erratically.
This update will assist create next month’s new challenges and content. What actually IO Interactive holds for Hitman fans in August isn’t known yet, but we’ll understand soon.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Blizzard Is evolving its Overwatch Punishment System
- Anticipated Sequel Nidhogg 2 Gets Official Release Date for PS4 and PC
- Cyberpunk 2077 Unique Classes Detailed, Includes Punk Rockers
- Pokemon Sun and Moon Players Can Get a Shiny Tapu Koko Right Now