Capcom has today announced that the remastered type of Resident Evil: Revelations will launch on August 31st for $20 across both PS4 and Xbox One.
Revelations campaign details the events that take place between Resident Evil 4 and 5, with survival horror gameplay a lot more the same as the first PSOne games (albeit with behind-the-shoulder third person camera).
The game’s “Raid Mode” is designed with a more action-packed run-and-gun form of gameplay that dominated Resident Evil games following RE4. The Revelations remaster will feature all the DLC costumes and weapons from your Raid Mode. The listing of weapons is often as follows:
Weapon Pack Resistance Set
– G18 “Speed Load” Handgun
– P-90 “Sonic Assist” Machine Gun
– Windham “Steady Hand” Shotgun- Python “Short Range+” Magnum
– High Roller “Speed Load” Machine Gun
– PSG1 “Long Range+” Sniper Rifle
Weapon Pack Enhancement Set
– PC356 “Speed Shot” Handgun
– MP5 “Speed Shot” Machine Gun
– Hydra “Sonic Assist” Shotgun- L. Hawk “Speed Load” Magnum
– High Roller “Sonic Assist+” Machine Gun
– M40A1 “Sonic Assist+” Sniper Rifle
The costumes for Lady Hunky and Rachel Ooze are also typical of the package.
Capcom states that graphical improvements for your current generation type of the sport “enable crisp 1080p resolution. Increased environmental detail and refined creature movements add a whole new dimension to your terror.”
CHECK OUT MORE
- Extremely Detailed Breath in the Wild Link Gets Sculpted Entirely out from Clay
- Black The Fall Releases Today, Launch Trailer Showcases Its Dystopian World
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD to Be Taken out of Steam, Understand Even as it Lasts
- There’s Actually An Update Out For Half-Life At this time, 19 Years After Its Release